November 4th General Meeting Canceled

November 2nd, 2009 by Tom Leave a reply »

Our Instructor trip is coming up on the weekend of Nov 20-22, this trip is 3 days of Instructor clinics in preparation for the season ahead. The trip hinges on the conditions at Mammoth, they opened for a few days in the middle of October & then had to close after a heat spell. The temp has dropped again, & they are back to making snow. The rumor is that they expect to open back up this Saturday Nov the 7th, possibly top to bottom at the main lodge.

We are going to have to cancel our scheduled general meeting this Wednesday the 4th because the Children’s League in Fullerton is not available. The trip is still on unless we hear different from Mammoth. We ask that you to contact Mike Watts if you are planning on making the trip. The trip form is attached with Mike’s address on it…also make sure you have your membership forms completed and into Karen, her address in on the membership form.

If anybody knows of a place to hold our general meetings we are open to suggestions. These meetings are not typically very large and they don’t run late. We just need a place, preferably in Central OC, for potential new members to come & meet with us before we all head for the hill. If you have any ideas please contact Mac at teamcasey@sbcglobal.net

Advertisement

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.
snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake snowflake